ShareThis

Eilidh Whiteford

THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN REPLACED
FOR CURRENT WEBSITE NOW CLICK ON:

http://www.eilidhwhiteford.info

MP Completes Surgery Tour

Monday 14 October 2013

Banff & Buchan MP Eilidh Whiteford has completed her annual surgery tour. The SNP MP was busy getting out and about in some of the constituency’s smaller communities with her mobile office during the recent Parliamentary recess.

Commenting, Eilidh said:

“Most of the casework I receive from constituents these days comes in via e-mail, post or by phone, but I think it’s still very important to be available for face-to-face discussions in people’s own communities and the Surgery Tour serves that purpose very well.

“People brought a range of issues to me, which I am progressing with the relevant authorities, but there was also great interest in the Independence Referendum with a number of people coming along simply to express their support or to ask questions.

“I’ll be holding more surgeries of the conventional type across the larger towns in the coming months but in the meantime, any constituent wishing to contact me can do so in a range of ways; by phone, e-mail, post, calling in at my Constituency Office or online via my website, www.eilidhwhiteford.info, which also has full details of how to get in touch.”

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP